Bookmark this page .
A MUST HAVE speaker
for a FEE you can afford!
Guaranteed to inform, affirm, challenge and entertain.
Discover how you can recoup some or all of your investment when you hire Mike to speak.
My goal is to help you achieve yours.
How Much will it cost to hire Mike to speak?
If your audience needs what I can offer then together, we will find a way to get it to them.
* Save a bundle by using Mike's services more than once throughout your event. Save by only paying one travel and accommodation fee.
Hire one speaker instead of many.
My message is an important one so
I will try my best to accommodate any reasonable budget!
Mike frequently speaks at reduced fees under these circumstances:
- Receive a 10% discount when you pay Mike's fee in full prior to the event.
- Special fees for multiple days and series engagements.
- Reduced fees for engagements in warm climates during the COLD Canadian winter.
- A limited number of fee-reduced engagements are offered each year to Charitable and Church groups.
- Mike is willing to save you money by travelling on weekends and staying extra days to maximize available travel discounts.
TOP 10 REASONS TO HIRE MIKE
- He presents a great message in a FUN package.
- He is an original who really knows his stuff.
- He loves people and it shows.
- Mike is collaborative.
- He works with you to achieve your aims.
- He gets his audiences laughing and learning in no time. People respond to him positively and quickly.
- He is flexible and easy to get along with.
- Mike is a highly effective yet low maintenance speaker.
( His needs are simple: a good microphone and an audience)
- He is mufti-dimensional. You get a speaker, musician, storyteller, humorist and cartoonist)
- He leaves you with practical, follow-up activities to re-reinforce the message .
If you want Mike to speak to your group there is always a way.
"It is rarely that the evaluations of presentations are returned with such glowing praise! Your two sessions with the Library and City staff were greeted with high praise. Almost without exception, the sentiment was that the session was enjoyable, refreshing and thought-provoking. Thank you again from all of us who enjoyed your warm sense of humour and your wise and inspirational advice."
Janet Armstrong, Area Manager
Mississauga Library System